Quality Air Conditioning Service and Replacement Plans
SERVICE & MAINTENANCE
QAC will provide service coverage Monday thru Friday, 8am – 4pm on all major appliances for repairs, including:
QAC will provide installation at no charge if customer purchases the new appliance.
QAC will service and repair major appliances 100% for the first five years of age. After five years QAC will service until estimated repair cost exceeds 50% of cost of new appliance. An appliance may be repaired once against recommendation, but will then be removed from service plan.
100% COVERAGE – NO EXCLUSIONS
No charge for ANYTHING on your Air Conditioning Unit
Regular maintenance reminders.
Includes two maintenances per year.
One new, clean filter for EVERY month and a fog Treatment on ductwork every 24 months.
Six filters provided with each maintenance.
20% discounts on new systems and upgrades.
Includes a new condensate pump (when applicable).
Never again worry about a large bill or sitting through a long, hot holiday weekend.
Systems not installed by QAC must pass QAC inspection to be on the plan.
First 3 years after installation $29.99/mo.
4th year after installation $39.99/mo.
5th year after installation $49.99/mo.
QUALITY HAS YOU COVERED
*If the estimated repair of a system exceeds 50% of the cost of replacement, and technician suggests the replacement, customer may opt for early fulfillment on replacement plan with QAC.
*Appliance Coverage is provided with the Ultimate Plan at no additional cost. Appliance service will be done during regular business hours.
*All maintenances will be performed during regular business hours.
Customer will pay for the following:
• Permit ($175.00)
• Higher End UV Light or Plasma Light
• Crane if needed ($375.00)
• Extra Fog Treatment ($349.00)
• Monthly Processing Fee of $4.99 on replacements
*Install will be within 120 days of fulfillment
• Duct Work if required (Plenum/Return)
• New PVC and/or Copper
• New Thermostat and run new wires ($650.00) Needed for Super and Ultra High Efficiency Systems
• Auxiliary Drain Pan for attics ($129.00)
1. The Replacement Plan is designed around Carrier brand systems, and Rheem will only be used in place of Carrier when the Air Handler needs to be 36″ (thirty-six inches) or smaller.
2. “Fully Loaded” systems come installed with a programmable thermostat, UV light, condensate pump, surge protector, fog treatment on ducts, and a time delay.
3. Ultimate Plan full coverage offered at $29.99 per month for the first 3 (three) years, $39.99 for the 4th (fourth) year, and $49.99 from the 5th (fifth) year and onward.
If the Customer chooses not to be covered by Quality Air Conditioning Company, Customer must pay for extended warranty on parts and labor that was purchased by Quality Air Conditioning Company, and the warranty will be transferred to the Customer. $849.00 is due within 30 days after install or Customer must stay on the Ultimate Plan for 10 (ten) years after installation to receive the full benefits of the purchased system.
4. Air cooled package systems will be American Standard or Rheem, depending on the application designated by the previous unit.